Go crazy and try unusual poses at one of the most instagrammable spots in Pattaya, the Upside Down. Enter the world of craziness where your mind and body play tricks on you as everything around you turns upside down. With your Upside Down Pattaya tickets, you experience the strange world in a lopsided house where the floors and ceilings are interchanged. You can witness the inverted but colorful kitchen, study table, living room, bedroom, and other areas of the house. Participate in various uniquely designed attractions such as the astronaut-style gyroscope, the labyrinth and the wobbly bicycles. Make your way out of the maze, specially built by a famous Polish artist.
Slide down the floors or stage for photographs where you appear to be balancing on the ceiling while walking upside down. Make your social media followers awestruck at the goofy pictures that you click at this leaning castle with your family and friends. Create mind-boggling optical illusions at this unique and colorful one-of-a-kind space in Pattaya. This quirky attraction is suitable for visitors of all ages. You will not regret buying tickets for Upside Down Pattaya as this place will surely keep you entertained.
Avoid standing in long lines to get your Upside Down Pattaya tickets and instead book them online. Save time by getting tickets in advance and plan your vacation accordingly. Avail the benefits of choosing from a range of combo packs and book discounted tickets online. Enjoy an overall hassle-free experience by booking your tickets from the comfort of your home or hotel room and avail the best Upside Down Pattaya tickets price.
· Book your tickets for Upside Down Pattaya and enter a quirky upside-down house
· Have fun as your mind and body play tricks on you in this lopsided house where floors work as ceilings and ceilings as floors
· Experience fun-filled activities like riding on an astronaut-style gyroscope, exploring the labyrinth, jiggling on the wobbly bicycles and rejoice in this leaning castle
· Navigate through the confusing maze designed by a famous Polish artist and find your way out
· Visit the inverted kitchen, living room, bedroom, dining table and study area
· Step up your social media game by posting pictures where you try out wacky poses creating optical illusions for your followers
· Admission Tickets for Upside Down Pattaya
· Access to outside areas including leaning castle and the maze designed by a famous Polish artist
· Children between the age of 3-11 years will be charged special child Upside Down Pattaya tickets price
· Children above the age of 11 years will be considered adults and be charged Upside Down Pattaya tickets price
· Book online for the best Upside Down Pattaya tickets price
· You can also choose this location for honeymoon and wedding shoots or take over the entire site
· Ensure your phone is fully charged so that you do not miss out on clicking pictures in any spot
· Travelers who use wheelchairs can access the whole site but will be unable to get on the individual attractions
· Upside Down Pattaya is one of the best spots to click Instagram-worthy photographs with family and friends
Location: Upside Down Pattaya, QXC2+M4P, Na Chom Thian, Sattahip District, Chon Buri 20250, Thailand
Timings: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM (Except Wednesdays)
Best Time to Visit: Upside Down Pattaya is open 6 days a week from Monday to Sundays and is closed on Wednesdays. Since it is open for visitors from morning to evening and is rarely crowded, you can arrive at a time that suits you. However, if you wish to completely have this place to yourself, then midweek is quieter than weekends. The best time to plan your visit to this place would be November to February when Pattaya experiences pleasant weather which is neither too hot nor too cold.
Upside Down Pattaya is located on the outskirts of Pattaya, in the Na Chom Thian district where there is no public transport available. It is thus advised to book a tour that includes transfer facilities. The best way to reach this location is to drive to this location yourself or book a cab.
Why is Upside Down Pattaya so famous?
Book Upside Down Pattaya tickets and visit a famous spot where visitors can click pictures with optical illusions in a lopsided upside down house. This is an inverted house with an inverted kitchen, living room, bedroom, dining table and study area. You can engage in a number of attractions here and also find your way through the maze designed by a famous Polish artist.
What are the timings for Upside Down Pattaya?
The timings of Upside Down Pattaya is from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM from Monday to Sunday. This place is closed on Wednesdays.
How to reach Upside Down Pattaya?
Since this place is located on the outside of the city of Pattaya, it is not connected with the rest of the city through public transport. The best way to reach here is by driving to this location in your own car or by booking a cab. It is located in the Na Cham Thian district, about 5 kms from Ramayana Water Park.
Are pets allowed in Upside Down Pattaya?
No, visitors are not allowed to bring their pets along to the Upside Down house in Pattaya.
What is the best time to visit Upside Down Pattaya?
The best season to visit this place and book Upside Down Pattaya tickets is from November to February. You can visit any time from early morning to evening from Monday to Sunday. However, this place is closed on Wednesdays. To enjoy a quieter experience, you can book tickets for Upside Down Pattaya during midweek as it is comparatively less crowded.