Places to Visit in Pattaya are serene and exotic including alluring beaches, water parks, natural beauty, and religious temples. The city attracts a large number of tourists every year to enjoy its natural beauty. Take a trip out to the Frost Magical Ice of Siam: depicts an ice sculpture or explore the Underwater World, a unique place of various sea creatures. You can even go to the Floating market and enjoy exotic places, colorful markets through boat riding. Another famous attraction is the Sanctuary of Truth which is a massive wooden structure which is a combination of Hinduism and Buddhism culture, and many more. Apart from visiting places, there are other attractions in Pattaya that are great for family trips.
Any tourist who visits these wonderful Pattaya attractions once can never forget the wonderful experience of traveling in Pattaya. If you want to make your trip memorable with your friends, family and loved ones then Columbia Picture Aquaverse and Khao Kheow Open Zoo are the perfect destination for you and your family.
- It is a unique garden and is considered one of the best places to visit in Pattaya, that is sure to impress everyone and you won’t be able to remain without being mesmerized after visiting here.
- There are five regions in the [Nong Nooch tropical garden](https://www.nongnoochtropicalgardentickets.com/) which are: Dinosaur Valley that consists of 200 pieces of 70 different types of animals, Beautiful Garden has various gardens such where lies thousands of plant species, Mini Zoo has a variety of animals, Lakeside Villa, a wide lake with shady atmosphere and Nong nooch Theater in which you can watch the Thai cultural art performance.
- One of the most attractive places to visit in Pattaya is Frost Magical Ice of Siam
- It offers an unforgettable experience of the cold of the Arctic in a tropical country.
- If you wish to visit Pattaya and want to experience the shivering cold then welcome to the Frost Magical Ice of Siam.
- As you can say it is an ice of the kingdom as it is spread over an area of 30,000 square meter. These sculptures depict art and architecture of Siamese.
- The length of Jomtien Beach is 6 km and is one of the major Pattaya attractions.
- If you love thrilling activities such as; surfing, jet skiing, kite surfing, parasailing, sea sports, and sailing then this is the best suitable place for you.
- Here are a plethora of cafes and restaurants which serve delicious seafood and drinks.
- Jomtien Beach attracts a lot of tourists as well as locals also.
- Emerald green sea and expanse of white sand are other attractions at Jomtien beach which can be enjoyed by you while indulging in sun bathing.
- Harbor Land is a world-class indoor playground for kids. If you are traveling to Pattaya with your kids then your kids will enjoy it a lot.
- The area of Harbor Land is spread out about 2,500 square meters which lets your kids explore the playground, meet new friends, various rope courses, jumbo slides and many more.
- Harbor Land is a great fun for family and one of the best places to enjoy with family.
- When you come here with your kids then it will become the best ever trip for your kids.
- The Sanctuary of Truth is one of the major attractions in Pattaya, because it has been awarded the Tourism Industry Award in 2008.
- This Sanctuary is made up of wood and is the largest wooden building in Thailand.
- It is an iconic structure of Pattaya which is about 105 meters tall situated north at the Wongamat Beach.
- There is a wooden statue inside the Sanctuary which tells the philosophy of life. The temple built in a traditional style depicts serenity.
- Swiss Sheep Farm has been designed in European style where cute furry animals welcome you. Apart from beaches, Thai culture, this beautiful farm comes as a breath of fresh air surrounded by lush hills.
- To taste the culture of farming, people come to this beautiful farm.
- If you want to take off your busy schedule and want to spend quality time with your family then Swiss Sheep Farm can be a go-go place for you.
- Here you can enjoy seeing 3D galleries and can indulge in various activities such as; horse riding and archery.
- On hearing the name, [Underwater World, the grand world inside the ocean comes in front of the eyes, which everyone wants to feel.
- As you can say, Underwater World is one of the major attractions in Pattaya.
- It’s an aquarium which has a 100 meters long and 6.4 centimeter thick plexiglass pedestrian tunnel where you can enjoy seeing both saltwater and freshwater fish species including shark and rays, arapaima and freshwater rays.
- There are over 4000 marine animals including some rare creatures also.
- Are you ready to enjoy something which you will never imagine even in your dreams? So get set ready for Columbia Pictures Aquaverse where you can do a lot of fun and can get a different ride of your life.
- It is among the best places to visit in Pattaya where you will enjoy seeing live shows, be able to enjoy high-speed slides, lazy rivers, wave-pools, flowriding, and mega free-fall drops.
- In the food zone you will experience the best delicacies of Thai food. Overall the experience is going to be thrilling and sporting.
- Do you wish to enjoy the thrills and spills of Pattaya’s awesome water rides - a completely unique experience then nothing is better than Ramayana water park.
- This water park covers an area of 1,84,000 square meters.
- It is not just a water park but it also has ancient buildings, walls, sculptures, and waterfalls which are included in major Pattaya attractions.
- It’s a multi-functional entertainment complex - a complete entertainment for you and your kids, where you will find sand-filled play areas, restaurants, and pool side bars.
- As the name suggests, the Pattaya Floating Market is situated alongside the river.
- Here you can explore Thai culture, culinary arts and the vibrant culture of Thailand which makes it so special and attractive among tourists.
- This floating market is located on Sukhumvit road, where thousands of stalls are decked up. Here vendors sell fresh fruits and vegetables, authentic and lip-smacking street food, and Thai handicrafts etc.
- Tourists can enjoy Thai culture by boat ride at Pattaya Floating Market and see the way of life of the Thai people.
- Elephant Village is located near Pattaya city.
- The timings of visiting Elephant village is divided into two parts Morning and Afternoon. Morning journey starts from 6:30 to 11:30 and afternoon journey starts from 12:30 to 17:30.
- You can bring a few things during the visit to the elephant sanctuary which are; cap, sunscreen, a bathing suit, a towel and an extra pair of clothes.
- You can also bring a camera with you as there’s no additional charge for it.
- Khao Kheow Open Zoo is one of the major Pattaya tourist attractions which covers a total area of 2,000 acres.
- This open zoo offers a magnanimous view of hills which are covered with rainforests.
- Here you can enjoy seeing over 300 species of animals with a total of 8000 animals including Hippos, Giraffes, Rhino, Elephant, Hyena, Tapir, Wild Beast, Snakes, Tigers, Flamingos, Lions and many more.
- The animals are housed in their own separate compounds which can be easily seen by visitors.
- [Teddy Bear Museum is the first and only museum of Southeast Asia which is located over 2,500 square meters and is divided into 12 zones.
- It is also known as Teddy Bear Island where you can see more than 2,000 dolls and teddy bears in all sizes.
- The Teddy Bear museum will give you a real feel of the Teddy world because you can embrace teddy bears and can take pictures with them.
- Almost 90% of teddies and dolls are handmade.
- Pattaya Sheep Farm is considered to be one of the best places to visit in Pattaya.
- If you are traveling with your kids in Pattaya then Pattaya Sheep Farm will be a fun place for you and your kids to spend a memorable time together.
- As the name suggests this place has an abundance of various kinds of sheeps where you can take selfies with them and click souvenir photos.
- This farm also offers various children’s rides and activities, pony rides and trampoline.
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo has been built on the outskirts of Pattaya and is about 97 kms away from Bangkok city.
- Here you can see 400 Royal Bengal Tigers and 10,000 crocodiles which are estimated to be the largest in the world.
- If you wish to spend your quality time feeding baby tigers then it would be a nice place for you.
- Apart from tigers and crocodiles you can see elephants and pigs here. Also you can enjoy Thai cuisine here.
Which are the best places to visit in Pattaya with kids?
- Underwater World Pattaya :Underwater World Pattaya is such a breathtakingly attractive place which has three exciting zones where you and your kids can interact with different sea creatures. You can feed sea creatures in three feeding shows, held everyday.
- Ramayana Water Park: Ramayana water park spreaded across 45 hectares and is considered one of the best tourist places in Pattaya. This park has a variety of fun water rides, slides and many more to kids as well as adults.
- Frost Magical Ice of Siam: Frost Magical Ice of Siam is a unique ice sculpture in Pattaya, a perfect combination of Thai and International culture. This place offers visitors an incredible cold Arctic experience.
- Teddy Bear Museum: It is one and only teddy bear museum in the world which is obviously a paradise for Kids. There are different kinds of dolls and teddy bears here, your kids will enjoy embracing teddy bears and playing with dolls.
Which are the best places to visit in Pattaya for honeymoon?
Jomtien Beach: Jomtien beach is one of the most preferred places to see in Pattaya for honeymoon couples as it offers various adventurous things such as: parasailing, skydiving, and jet skiing etc. This place has cool white sand, emerald green sea- so both of you can spend your leisure time here.
Floating Market: Through a boat ride both of you can enjoy exotic and colorful floating markets of Pattaya. It will be a delightful experience for both of you. You can buy exotic Thai handicrafts and souvenirs from here.
Underwater World : If you want to add some thrilling and wonderful experience in your honeymoon which will turn your honeymoon into some kind of adventure then Underwater World Pattaya sightseeing can be an amazing experience for both of you.
Khao Kheow Open Zoo: If both of you are wildlife lovers and want to seek experience in some adventure then you must take a tour of the luxuriant forest of Khao Kheow Open Zoo.
What are the best things to do in Pattaya?
- The nightlife of Pattaya attracts everyone, after 6pm you can indulge in various night bars, clubs, and discos to make your nightlife memorable.
- There are various gardens in Pattaya which are sure to impress everyone and you won’t be able to remain without being mesmerized after visiting there.
- The restaurants of Pattaya serve you different kinds of tasty and delicious seafood. From crabs to lobsters and squaids to octopuses are the best sea cuisine here.
- Pattaya is the best known place for shopaholics. Here tourists can find awesome and mind-boggling shopping options here such as street shops and luxurious malls
What is the best time to visit Pattaya?
- If you are planning to visit Pattaya city then you can visit here between the months of November to February as they are considered the best months to explore the whole city.
- The period of November to February offers pleasant and soothing weather to tourists.
How to reach Pattaya?
- By Air: U-Tapao airport is located in Sattahip, as this takes only 30 km to reach Pattaya, the nearest airport to Pattaya. But it offers only limited flights. Suvarnabhumi airport located in Bangkok is about 120 km away from Pattaya and takes 1.5 hours to reach. You can book a taxi from here.
- By Road: Pattaya is located 147 km away from Bangkok. You can catch AC or Non AC bus from Ekkamai Eastern Bus Terminal, as this is the frequent bus service between Pattaya and Bangkok.
- By Rail/Sea: You can catch a local train from Hua Lamphong Station in Bangkok to reach Pattaya because it is well connected to Bangkok through rail.