If you're immensely fascinated by marine life, you'll be glad to know that Pattaya Dolphinarium can feed your curiosity. The dolphinarium has been built and designed according to international standards, and the marine animals receive care that is consistent with industry conventions. It offers you an opportunity to greet, meet and swim with the most intelligent, friendly, and acrobatic marine mammals: dolphins.
In the Pattaya dolphinarium show, you will meet cute seals and charming bottlenose dolphins that are athletes, artists, acrobats, entertainers, and models all at the same time. Each of them has a unique personality, and they form a friendly team together that will make you laugh, smile, and want to know them more.
You can swim with the charming dolphins for ten minutes in the pool where the dolphinarium show takes place. And your friends can make beautiful shots on your camera or mobile phone while you swim with dolphins in the pool. You can even take photos with the dolphins after the dolphinarium show is over.
You can buy Pattaya dolphinarium tickets in advance on our website by pre-selecting the time and day of sailing and paying online. Additionally, you can also directly buy tickets at the dolphinarium's box office.
You should book Pattaya dolphinarium tickets if you wish to have close and memorable encounters with the hyper brilliant and majestic dolphins. You'll be amazed as you see the dolphins dance, play with balls, jump flawlessly and make it through various rings held at greater heights. The best thing is that you can not only watch their spectacular performances but also take a picture, touch and swim with them.
- Pattaya Dolphinarium is one of the largest aquariums in Asia that houses supremely talented Bottlenose dolphins and South American seals.
- Watch the amazing dolphins performing adorable stunts, tumbling, and dancing at Pattaya Dolphinarium by booking Pattaya dolphinarium tickets.
- With interesting commentary made available in English and Thai language, you'll get to know a lot about the dolphins during the dolphinarium show.
- Post the Pattaya dolphinarium show; you can feed the dolphins, take pictures, and even interact with them through a fifteen to twenty-minute swimming session.
- You can also throw amazing birthday parties for your kids at Pattaya Dolphinarium.
- You can also become a dolphin trainer by undertaking their dolphin trainer course.
- Enjoy a ten-minute swim session with the amazing dolphins in the pool where the dolphinarium show is held by booking swim with dolphins Pattaya dolphinarium tickets.
- Watch the dolphins and bottlenose seals dance, play with balls, jump and make it through the rings held at greater heights by booking Pattaya dolphinarium tickets.
- Click some amazing pictures with the furry seals and dolphins after the Pattaya dolphinarium show is over.
- You can also feed the dolphins and shop for various items related to seals and dolphins, including t-shirts, sippers, bottles shaped like them, and many more interesting things for your dear ones as souvenirs.
- Give your friends and family an experience they won't forget with the Pattaya dolphinarium gift certificate.
You can enjoy various interesting activities at Pattaya Dolphinarium that are bound to keep you startled and amazed for a long time. From watching the dolphin show to swimming with dolphins and celebrating your birthday at the dolphinarium, you'll never get bored here.
Get ready for a once-in-a-lifetime experience as you watch the dolphin show, which is considered the best show in Asia. The dolphin show gives you a chance to witness the connection between supremely talented dolphins and their friendly trainers. During the show, you'll get a chance to see the dolphins and seals performing charming stunts and mind-blowing tricks under the guidance of their trainers. Live commentary in Thai and English language doubles up the fun of the show as you get to know a lot about these lovely sea creatures. Four to five shows are conducted daily, except on Wednesday, as Pattaya Dolphinarium is closed on this day to give the dolphins much-needed rest.
If you want to get up close and personal with dolphins, then swimming with them can be the best option. You can swim effortlessly with the human-loving dolphins for ten minutes in the pool where the dolphin show takes place. Coming face to face with these adorable and majestic creatures will definitely make you feel as if you have entered a new world. As you splash into the water, you can touch them, admire them playing in the water and create an endless bond with them. Your loved ones can take interesting pictures on your camera or phone while you swim with dolphins in the pool.
Surprise your loved ones and friends by throwing a memorable birthday party at Pattaya Dolphinarium. If you make up your mind to celebrate your birthday at the dolphinarium, you're bound to have the best time of your life as you'll get a chance to swim with the dolphin and a special photograph will be clicked with the dolphins. An interactive show will be organized for all the guests with the chance to communicate with the human-loving sea creatures. A beautiful picture will be given by a dolphin as a gift to the birthday boy/girl. You will cut your cake in the beautifully decorated café inside the dolphinarium.
Location: 555/5 Moo 1 NongPrue Sub-district, Banglamung, Chonburi Province, Thailand, Pattaya 20150 Thailand
Timings: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (Wednesday Closed)
Seal and Dolphin Show: 11:00 AM / 5:00 PM/ 2:00 PM
Swim with Dolphins: 3:00 PM / 12:00 PM / 6:00 PM
Swimming with Dolphins: Twenty minutes
Dolphin and Seal Show: forty-five to fifty minutes (approx.)
Best Time To Visit:
Mid-December to Mid- January is the best time to visit Pattaya Dolphinarium as the weather remains comfortably cool and pleasant, and you can watch the dolphinarium show and enjoy other activities without any hassle. Since the dolphinarium show is held in an open area, you won't have to worry about intense heat and sweat if you visit the dolphinarium during these months.
By Car: Pattaya Dolphinarium is located at a distance of around 8.6 km from the City Center, and you can reach here by car in approximately eleven minutes.
By Bus: Bus is one of the best options for visitors to reach Pattaya Dolphinarium. You can take a bus to Pattaya Dolphinarium from the Ekamai Terminal. It will take an hour and twenty minutes approximately to reach the Pattaya Dolphinarium.
- Follow the instructions and advice given by your instructor while swimming with dolphins.
- Book the Pattaya dolphinarium tickets in advance as the slot might become full, and you might not watch the show and enjoy other activities.
- Don't feed the dolphins and seals without taking the permission of the concerned authorities.
- Don't litter here and there. Throw cans and other waste materials only in the dustbins.
- Stay calm and composed when you're around sea creatures, and don't try to scare them with your actions.
Can we click photographs with dolphins?
Yes, you can click photographs with the seals and dolphins at the Pattaya Dolphinarium after the show is over.
Is it safe for kids to swim at Pattaya Dolphinarium?
Yes, it is absolutely safe for kids to swim at Pattaya Dolphinarium, as dolphins are considered harmless and loving human creatures. But remind your kids to listen carefully to their instructor so that they can have a safe and enjoyable swimming experience with the dolphins.
What makes Pattaya Dolphinarium so famous?
Pattaya Dolphinarium is a dream world for people who want to be close to sea creatures and know more about them. You can see the dolphin show, swim with the dolphins, feed them and click pictures with them
What is the best time to visit Pattaya Dolphinarium?
Mid-December to Mid- January is the best time to visit Pattaya Dolphinarium as the weather remains comfortably cool and pleasant, and you can watch the dolphinarium show and enjoy other activities without any hassle.
Can we feed the Dolphins inside Pattaya Dolphinarium?
Yes, you can feed the dolphins inside Pattaya Dolphinarium if you book Pattaya dolphinarium tickets that include this activity.